Monday, February 16, 2009

Blast from the past: bathrooms

Many bad things happen in library bathrooms.

In fact, if you were me, you would never use a library bathroom again. Strike that: a public bathroom. Bad things happen in public bathrooms.

These are a sampling of things I have found in library bathrooms. This is why I would rather pee outside in the bushes than use the public part of the library bathroom:
-passed out naked dudes
-drugs (heroin, pot, something else that I didn't really bother to investigate because it was in a syringe and I didn't want to get HepB or C or DIE)
-a miscarried fetus
-smeared shit (this is pretty standard fair, unfortunately)
-a bag of dirty clothes and a bunch of baby powder
-burned toilet paper
-guy that fell out of his wheelchair and wanted help zipping up his pants
-helpful hint: tampons are not markers

No comments:

Post a Comment